Dear Cluster Members: The position of Dean of a Cluster in our Synod has a lot of responsibilities to it. After Bishop Meggan was elected, Pastor Paul Malek, Pastor Lucas Shurson, Pastor Connie Winter-Eulberg and Bishop Meggan got together to discuss the duties of the Dean. The list is quite long. The duties were divided up into 4 job descriptions that will be handled by 4 pastors in the cluster.
- Pastor Paul Malek – Paul will organize the cluster meeting with leaders both in congregations and in specialized ministry. He will organize some of these gatherings to include retired pastors.
- Pastor Lucas Shurson – Lucas will attend Synod Dean meetings in person and on Zoom. He will give information from the Synod to the Cluster.
- Pastor Connie Winter-Eulberg – Connie will do pastoral care for half of the called pastors.
- Pastor Gretchen Bingea – Gretchen will offer pastoral care for the other half of the pastors in calls and for the retired pastors.
Table of Contents
- Installation of Bishop Meggan Manlove
- How Do You Love Your Mother (Earth)?
- Installation of Pastor Mariah Mills
- Messy Church Training
- Job Openings
- Luther Heights Bible Camp Programming